Wednesday 22 September 2010

Shoes

I think iv spoken of this before at some time in this blog! But I must rave and rant about the c limbing shoe that is the speedster from sportiva, when I first got a hold of this shoe I had a quick play and thought that this is a shoe that has a narrow field of play ie steep.
Well hear I am in the land of the steep and tufa Rodellar and I must say. That I was bob on with my summery the way the speedster makes you use your feet difrantly with the funky Rand turns your feet into little claws you push pull and hook your way up climbs with them I can only offer as everdence of this in my climbing of resant times, looking back though my 8a.nu score card all my hardest climbs have been done in the speedster, from red pointing 8b to on sighting 8a's the speedster has come up trumps.

No comments: