Tuesday 13 September 2011

Deep water Norway


Well as always I'm rubbish at this blogging stuff as iv not done anything in it for an age sorry about not much I can say really but stick with me and I'll see if I can improve!
First off is Norway and a little bit of deep water solo in the form of a comp the first comp of this type on the ifsc Callander.
The comp was held on a porpoise built wall over a harbour in a town called arundall in the south of Norway, the wall standing at 12 meters looked good and was a dream to climb on, a little steeper would of been nice but still good.





With steve Mac, Aid Baxter, Ben Heason and me Team uk did fairly well coming in the results in 5/6/9/11 with steve aid me then ben.
This was a great event and with a few extras I can't wait till next year.


No comments: